Muzzoom Generic Shorty Lipo Holder
A generic holder for shorty lipo's, not designed to fit any chassis in particular. Ideal for custom build projects or where an existing chassis has space for a shorty but no suitable existing holes to design a holder to use.
This holder requires two holes in the chassis to be 106mm apart (centre to centre) along the centreline of the battery.
- x1 cradle
- x1 strap
- x2 M3x35mm countersunk hex screws
- x2 M3x35mm pan head hex screws
- x2 M3 thumb nuts
- x2 M3 nyloc nuts
This kit can accommodate both full height lipos and low centre of gravity lipos.
- Drill two holes 106mm apart, along the centreline of your battery.
- Choose from the pan head or countersunk screws and fit the cradles to the chassis.
- Add a nyloc nut to each screw and wind it down to approximately 2mm below the top of your lipo battery.
- Slot the strap over the screws so they sit snugly onto the nyloc nuts and fit the thumbscrews.